USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT LOAN PROGRAM
Allows low to moderate income rural homebuyers achieve their dream of homeownership!
- 30 year Fixed Rate Loan
- 100% Financing
- NO down payment
- NO prepayment penalties
- Flexible credit guidelines (FICO scores below 640 require an exception)
- Gift funds and seller concessions are allowed
- Not limited to first time homebuyers (but can’t currently own a home)
- Upfront Guarantee Fee of 2% may be added to loan amount
- Low monthly funding fee of .4%
- Income can not exceed 115% of the median household income for the area ($89,350 for FortCollins-Loveland area, $78,650 for Greeley area, 1-4 members of household)
- Property must be located in rural area as designated by RHS – refer tohttp://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov
- EXPANDED Areas now include Windsor and Timnath!!!
EMAIL: email@example.com for a list of participating lenders. This program is excellent for rural towns such as Windsor, Eaton, LaSalle, Wellington, Mead, Severance, parts of Loveland, Berthoud, Firestone and Frederick. Or call 970-691-0368 for details.